“Outstanding food, service and Value, well done lads!!”
Review of Pieros - CLOSED

Pieros
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

First of all just want to thank the staff at Pieros they are great lads. The service here is first class and never disappoints, the food arrives with speed and always tastes great. I am here on work at the moment but always seem to come back to this restaurant even though there is an endless selection of other eateries near by. The prices in here are fabulous and they do different deals through the week which I think is great as it allows me to try something new each time. I highly recommend coming here and can guarantee that I will be eating here again and again until my time here is done. Great job guys keep up the good work!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I often come here with friends or my boyfriend and I have to say for both service and food this is one of the best places I've been too! The waiters are pleasant and friendly and will engage in conversation with you, the food is always amazing! And if you're as fussy as me if there's something you fancy that isn't particularly on their menu they'll try their best to make it for you and have always been successful for me!
It's very reasonably priced and friendly, ill definitely continue to go!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I dine at this restaurant regularly with my family and girlfriend. It is very reasonably priced with a great menu. I have tried something from every section of the menu; fish, steak, chicken, risotto, pasta and pizza - they are all delicious. The staff are very friendly and efficient who do their best to ensure your meal is as enjoyable as possible. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody and I already have done. I shall continue to spread the good word!

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Just been for lovely food in pieros and had really good time with my friends,delicious food with friendly staff and the chef makes some real delicious food ,atmosphere with decent deco,will recommend not to go anywhere else rather than pieros.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Well... just been for a lovely meal. My first time... and i have to admit..it was perfect. Delicious food, fantastic service and overall just lovely people. Very welcoming. The atmosphere was beautiful. Defo will recommend and dine there again very soon!! Thank you Pieros :-)