“Perfect for saturday lunch”
Review of Cafe Bar One - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Bar One
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Perfect for saturday lunch”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is one of the few lovely cafes in south shields. There is always a wide range of meals/sandwich's with quick and friendly service. There is always an option for dairy and gluten free too which is a lovely touch. I look forward to going back again very soon.

• Visited June 2013

South Shields
“Lovely Breakfast”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went to this place with my hubby for a Saturday morning brekky recently. It was our first visit and, I have to say, it won't be our last! The service was friendly and the food was lovely, hot, fresh and cooked to order. There's a choice of breakfast sizes to cater for all appetites, too. I had the small breakfast and hubby had the large. There's also a medium option. And there's a veggie choice for those that need it. This place hasn't been open long but it already seems to have developed a regular clientele and seemed pretty popular. I can see why. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013