“Amazing”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went for a meal with a few mates and we all thought the food was amazing! Deffinetly better than most on Ocean Road. All the staff were great, very polite and are actually up for a bit of a conversation. Highly recommend to all!

7 Thank ThomasMckenzie

“Awesome”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

2nd time I have been here for a meal, and will defo go back plenty more... Great value for money, lovely food and very friendly staff

6 Thank Rpv06
“Absolulty brilliant!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Even though this is a new place on ocean Road, it's by far better than most! I have ate at many places but this place is one of the best on the best on the road. The service is top notch and manager even gave me a 10% discount of my bill. My girlfriend ate a Hariali which was cooked to perfection and I ate the lamb chop bhuna which was exquisite! The slight baldy waiter recommended the 'Brinjal bhaji' which was superb!
All in all it was a great expirience which I thourghly enjoyed, I highly recommend it!

6 Thank Dazza1nufc
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Brilliant meal!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went here last week for a night out with my work colleagues and i've got to say it was absolutely beautiful from the service to the food! We were given a warm welcome and our drinks order was taken promptly. The waiters were very good in their timing to check if we were ok for drinks and if there was anything we required. I've been to some places where they hardly ask or ask too much!! I know this is a new restaurant on ocean road but it felt like they've been around for ages! The interior decor was stunning the lighting was fabulous! I heard one of the customers saying the food was 'london standard' and i've got to say i couldnt have put it better myself! They also do delivery which is a bonus! I'll be back there for valentines with my partner to enjoy the 4 course special which is only £9.95, it was too good to miss out on. But in all honesty I would highly recommend this brilliant new addition to ocean road

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank Paul M
“The perfect restaurant”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I enjoy this place so much I come atleast twice a week. It may be the newest one on ocean road but it's miles ahead in quality, service, atmosphere and good value for money.

5 Thank pete12jackson