“I've Eaten Quite A Few Curries In South Shields In My Time”
Review of Lasun

Lasun
Ranked #22 of 222 Restaurants in South Shields
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

There is a lot of competition in South Shields for curry houses, the standards are pretty good.........however:

The Lasun on Dean Road is on another level. Absolute curry heaven.

The best I have tasted by a long way, which tbh in South Shields takes some doing.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Went on a wim one night, starter was lovely main bland and the 2 different Currys we got tasted the same. I spent all that night on the toilet with the runs and terrible stomach pains. I've never been like that before.
Staff didnt both much whilst we were in there so I didn't call to complain as I got from there a don't really care attitude.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had a beautiful meal here once again, definitely the best Indian restaurant in south Shields, I would highly recommend this to anyone

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Always enjoy eating here. Curries are always very tasty and service is prompt and friendly. Very good !

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Lasun is our first choice for a meal out as well as our regular take away. Friendly service and fantastic food. Highly recommended.