A very good hotel and great location for visiting relatives and friends in this area,both my children and myself were very comfortable with the room,very clean and well equipt.A lovely member of staff greeted us and was very informative of our options during our stay,the Taybarns restaurant had a great choice of food for all and friendly staff,and we ate here for breakfast and dinner because of the convenience,and the close proximity to our room.By night the corridor and hotel area around us was extremely quiet,and true to that Premier inn caption"we did have a guaranteed good nights sleep".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy fish and chips in Whitley Bay or head to Sunderland or Newcastle, all within 20 minutes' drive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn South Shields Port Of Tyne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn South Shields Hotel South Shields
- Premier Inn South Shields Port Of Tyne Hotel England