“EXPLOSIVE DIARRHOEA AN HOUR AFTER EATING HERE!!!”
Review of Heen's Restaurant

Heen's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 221 Restaurants in Sutton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Heen's last Friday, it was my first visit so I was looking forward to it.

Nicely enough set out so my expectations were high. Tempura prawns were tasteless cardboard as was the tough satay chicken. Except for one dish the whole meal was extremely bland and tasteless, also the rice was served in extremely small portions. The bill was far from cheap so all things considered I was not satisfied at all. All this I could cope with, however what I could not cope with was my stomach making pretty extreme noises 30 mins after eating, and after 45 minutes I had to literally RUN for the bathroom. Let's just say the £45 worth of Heen's food I ate came out far faster than it went in!

I asked my 2 friends if their guts were ok. One said his were fine, the other had had similar symptoms. 30 mins later my friend who'd said he was ok text me with "my guts are in bits!" He was then as ill as I had been.

My advice, give Heen's a very wide berth. We will certainly never eat there again.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed February 9, 2019

the staff there are really unprofessional , rude and obnoxious ,when my colleague asked for her drink the male staff member replied in the most arrogant manner and just slammed food and drinks on table , he then shouted that he only has two hands , it was shocking to see how these staff members treat their customers I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS RESTAURANT and the food was below average for the price charged,such a disappointing night.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank RaviD254
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Went Sunday night restaurant fairly quiet. Had the salt and chilli ribs for starters really good, lots of meat on them and a nice heat. Had the chilli beef and egg fried rice for mains really nice lots of beef and again nice heat, had a bit of my colleagues chicken chow mein which was also very good. If I am ever back in Sutton will defo go back

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

The food arrived cold and was so tasteless that it was beyond belief. Looks as if the noodle was boiled and clumpy too and the prawns hardly cooked. Had a foul smell. It definitely do not look anything like in their menu brochure. Will never entertain going there or least recommending this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank Sama4545
Reviewed November 19, 2018

We enjoyed a very pleasant meal here and have now decided to return more often. Chinese food on the high street is much of a muchness these days as restaurants buy most things in from suppliers, so you know what to expect. Even so, we felt this was above average. The food was flavoursome and fresh. Two of us had spicy dishes that had impressive amounts of chilli in, that we liked. Their duck pancakes are particularly good too. We found the portion sizes very generous and came away with doggy bags. The service was friendly but unobtrusive and was always prompt enough. We were never waiting long and we had our tea topped up.
I hate noisy places and found their restaurant to have good acoustics. With the carpeting and room dividers there was a very low level of noise even though it was quite full with some large parties in.
On a weeknight we were able to park directly opposite

Date of visit: November 2018