“guaranteed value”

Ranked #57 of 163 Restaurants in Sutton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

dined here many, many times and always came out with the impression that I had made the right choice.
The food is really lovely, their menu offers and specials are countless and the service is special.
As a return client you feel almost like a family member.
The table configuration is a bit odd in some places so crowded nights can be less enjoyable as it gets quite loud, but you will not regret for sure.

1  Thank okrased

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really good night there on New Year's Eve. Fizzy on arrival, set menu, and all top end starters from the normal menu, plus great mains, and deserts. Whole place done out really well, with balloons, streamers, party poppers etc.
Good entertainment with a really good singer (think she's a regular as been there before and she was on) and dancing 'til late.
All staff really friendly, and overall a great night out and good value.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Ate in this restaurant in December which was a mistake. People are crammed in as if they are travelling on a budget airline. Twelve of us were placed on a table that would have been comfortable for eight. The starters were fine, unfortunately when the main courses arrived the standard dropped dramatically. Some were hot some were cold, some tasteless and some oversalted. The drinks were overpriced and they were reluctant to bring a jug of tap water to the table.The singer, whilst excellent, was sadly unneccessary with so many people in the restaurant. I have eaten in this restaurant before and thoroughly enjoyed my meal, it is probably best not to anticpate the same standards at Christmas party time.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We enjoyed an evening in Toscana, which was an impromptu visit. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food was lovely. We enjoyed a starter, main and desert with a bottle of wine for a reasonable price.
Only downside was a few our favourite deserts were sold out, but we still enjoyed alternatives which were just as good! :) we will return.
Atmosphere lovely. Good find!

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I travelled up from farnborough to have lunch with a very good friend who is also my accountant . We had booked another nearby restaurant but stopped to check out Toscana and ended up staying for a quite delightful lunch. I never comment on cost as feel that is subjective and would rather stuck to my personal opinion but would also say that if I had a complaint I would take it up with the owner rather than lower myself to a cowardly critic on the web. This place provided a superb atmosphere. Food cooked to perfection and excellent service even followed by complimentary Grappa for no other reason than they could !!! Will be going back soon and would not hesitate to take friends on the train as there is nothing to compare where we live !!!!!!!!!