$122
Hotels.com
$105
$40
Travelodge
Premier Inn Epsom North Hotel(Epsom)(Great Value!)
$84
$77
$71
$67
PremierInn.com
Travelodge London Raynes Park(London)(Great Value!)
$45
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Epsom Central(Epsom)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelodge
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed heretown centremilk and cookiesleisure facilitieswell equipped gymtwo double bedspool and saunasteam roomtrain stationair congood sizebreakfast staffhigh streetexecutive roomper nightcar parkboth mornings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This hotel is definitely not your average UK Holiday Inn and I've stayed in some ropey ones! Check in was polite and efficient. Room was modern with good size LCD TV and comfortable bed. Bathroom shower was really strong. I attended a dinner/dance in one of the function rooms and the food that was catered for a good hundred people was hot and tasty and of a good standard. Breakfast was excellent and again of a good standard. Every member of staff I encountered was polite and cheerful.The whole place is a credit to the team who work there and is a great example of what a well run and comfortable hotel should be. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments with reference to your recent stay at the hotel. Always a pleasure to read comments like these and we will certainly share this with the entire team at the hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near furture,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed for two nights. When I arrived at the hotel I was welcomed by extremely friendly reception staff. I had booked a room with two double beds and was pleasantly suprised at how much space we had. On one of the evenings I needed to book a cab which the reception happily did for me, in fact they had a really nice 'can do' attitude throughout the stay.
The hotel is well located close to Sutton train station and all the bus routes. Restaurant, pubs and clubs are a stones throw away as is the large shopping area. Saying this, I wondered whether because of all these factors it would be noisy BUT it wasnt at all.
I would recommend this hotel to families, for business and also pleasure.
One of the best Holiday Inns I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and have no complaints at all....
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near furture,

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here two nights as we were going to a friend's wedding nearby. As others have said, in many ways this is a standard Holiday Inn, but this one stands out because of the very friendly and helpful staff. I'd definitely stay here if we needed to be in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2012
GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience with us and would like to thank you for your kind comments made on our staff services, something I will share with them.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future,

Kindregards,

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have been to this hotel many times before and am due back again this week. I have expereinced "little niggles" here before but last week took the biscuit! Becuase the manager handled the problem so well, it really would not be fair of me to go into details of what happened. When I brought the problem to the attention of the receptionist and asked he for a new room, she gave me a downgrade from executive to standard (and at that point, this review was going to read very differently) but while I was still packing my belongings up to move, the manager arrived at my door with a key for an upgrade to a junior suite - much better! The following evening, while I was having dinner in the restaurant, a bottle of wine and a bowl of friut arrived in my room. So, on that basis, I will go back there again this week and give them a second chance.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AKA_Wiccan
GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and I hereby would like to take the opportunity again to apologise for the initial problem you endured in the hotel. I may hope that the lower score for "rooms and cleanliness" in your review was based on your original room, which was I can assure you a one off problem, and not on the Junior Suite.
I appreciate you did return to the hotel again this week and hope you enjoyed your stay with us as I know you were staying in one of our Executive Rooms.

Looking forward to welcome you back again to the hotel in the near future,

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The rooms were comfy with a good selection of movies including some up to date blockbusters. Close to Sutton centre, only a few minutes walk and you are in the shopping centre. There was no undue noise and the surroundings were pleasant enough.

Room Tip: I was happy with my stay here
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

It was a pleasure to receive your feedback with reference to your recent stay at the hotel and I will certainly share this with all staff concerned.
Looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future,

Kind regards,