“A friends 50th Birthday”
Review of Greggs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greggs
Ranked #89 of 221 Restaurants in Sutton
Reviewed June 11, 2019

great food and friendly staff we had a great time and all enjoyed our self's to think this was a spontaneous place
to go and we all were not disappointed

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

love using greggs when in sutton, you can sit down in the one at the bottom of the high street. love the sausage rolls and steak bakes.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Makes a lunch break good, didn't like he fact that the staff couldn't put my sandwich in the bag and took them 10 minutes to do it but food was okay.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I like this Greggs, Compared to my local branch in Morden they Pasties are consistently hot.

They do a great selection of Pasties and its not that busy whenever I go, you are serviced quickly.

One thing I noticed is the food is always hot, even if I go around 3 pm, where as other Gregg branches normally serve you them Luke warm at certain times of the da.

Date of visit: September 2017