“Excellent Choice for a Restaurant in London!”
Review of All Bar One Sutton

All Bar One Sutton
Ranked #16 of 150 Restaurants in Sutton
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: All Bar One Sutton is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Cheam Road, High Street and St Nicholas Way, All Bar One Sutton is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Surrey, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was a regular in All Bar One in Sutton in the period from Nov 2010 until April 2011, which was a period when I needed a place for comfort. This bar was actually my sanctuary. I loved having lunch with my sister or just chilling outside at the terrace alone.

The food is delicious and the prices are pretty ok. I loved the presentation of the food and the little extras they offered with each dish. My favourite is actually their espresso, served with a small nice cup of vanilla ice cream. If I am not mistaking, it was some 2.20 GBP, which is a very good offer.

I truly enjoyed my moments there.

Thank you All Bar One for being there for me when I really needed it!

There are newer reviews for All Bar One Sutton

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Now that's not really saying much but to be honest it is.

Over 25's only so no spotty little oiks. It's expensive though.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a modern, trendy bar which has a great selection of premium imported beers on draft, such as Estrella and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, however a pint of the pale ale cost me over £5.00!

Nice atmosphere and buzz in there. I stopped for some food and had a ribeye steak followed by chocolate brownie desert. Both courses very nice, no complaints. Not particularly special, just good quality, simple food.

Staff were polite and pleasant.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very busy with Friday night workers and couples. Great buzz. Bar staff very efficient. Good food. Enjoyed our evening there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

perfect for an even out with friends or lunch lunch in sutton. im a regular at this bar, i would recommend it as one of the best on the high street.