“2nd pie club.”

Three Horseshoes Inn
Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Reigate
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Traditional country pub with home cooked food!
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The 2nd pie club was held last night. I would like to thank you all. again another fantastic night. Pies cooked to order, the curry pie was a hit. Looking forward to the next.
Parking is easy, Fast service, always welcoming.

1  Thank Marian F

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We booked the function room for a 40th birthday family meal. We pre-ordered from the Sunday menu. The vegetables were perfectly cooked, there was plenty to eat and the food was wonderful. Jen was happy to offer small potions of mains as kids meals and the same for an elderly relative. So accommodating.
I bake cakes and puds for fun and I am a bit of a cake/pudding/chocolate expert. The puddings are fantastic and I have not been disappointed yet.
My other half is into real ale and apparently the beer is well kept and a very good pint indeed. This was what initially drew us to the Three Horseshoes. It is now our favourite eating out venue.

1  Thank Bertie445
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came upon the Three Horseshoes by chance, but we will definitely be going back - often.
This is a great place for good honest homemade (freshly cooked) pub food, good well kept beer and a terrific welcome.

2  Thank Penny P
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm never one to bandy about stars and my 4 is as a restaurant and for me that is great, as a pub however it is brilliant and all our family party from Cheshire and London wished we had this superb pub on our own doorsteps. The quality of the food was very good and service fine, the general warmth of welcome and atmosphere was all that it should be in a country pub, real ales were superb, I had Pigrim and I certainly hope to make a pilgrimage back one day.

1  Thank DaveSpencer32
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We chose the Three Horseshoes Inn for our 30th wedding anniversary as we had already eaten here quite a few times and the food is excellent. The pretty function room has no charge (as long as food is ordered) with door straight onto the garden. From the moment we all arrived to leaving the attention Rob and Jenny and the staff gave us was superb! Everyone commented how great it was and what a fab location with views across the fields . A very popular country pub with a very welcoming atmosphere.