“Amazballs!!!”

La Lanterna
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Equal parts British and Italian, this old dining destination has everything from a picturesque setting to an amazing traditional Italian menu, and it's no wonder the place is popular for weddings and summertime al fresco lunches in the secret garden. Inside is a delight with its lemon and white tablecloths and original beam, and La Lanterna attracts and eclectic creative crowd as well business folk and loved up couples.
“Amazballs!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The meatballs should be called amazballs and they was so tender and tasty. The veal was fantastic and the service was top notch. I came as a work night out and I will be back with my fiancée.

2 Thank Snash198

Reigate, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Traditional Italian”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing service.. Just brilliant!!!

Being a Reigate local, I have been here on many occasions and loved it every time!

Can't fault anything!

1 Thank x18Ped
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lunch Menu and Service”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent 2 or 3 course lunch offered to our party of 24 (booked in advance, of course). Drinks in the garden first and then great food served beautifully. Coffee at the table or back in the garden. The weather was wonderful as well! Would be great for a family Sunday lunch.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank TerrificTutor_12
Surrey
“Best lasagne ever”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have visited La Lanterna a few times and each time I have the lasagne it's defiantly the best Lasagne I have ever had. The prices are extremely reasonable and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank 304Charlie1988
UK
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

La Lanterna was always our favourite Reigate eatery, but recently we had heard some poor reports and read dismal review here.

LAst night for a special occasion we tried it again and it was abolsutely wonderful Gorgeous food and fabulous service.

I adore Italy and this is one place where I can go in the Uk and feel that I am there!

Perhaps its old fashioned charm and individualityis lost on people who enjoy the bland humdrum ness of the oh so boring chains that litter our hih streets.

Well doe Tony!