I would definitely recommend The Nutfield Priory to anyone looking for a wedding venue.
The building itself is amazing and wonderful for photographs. The Wordsworth Suite is a fantastic huge suite for the bridal party to get ready. So spacious, it easily accommodated the bride, 5 bridesmaids, mother and father of the bride, and 2 photographers.
What made the day so special was the way Charlie and the rest of the staff made us all feel so important. Charlie was our co-ordinator for the day and he couldn’t do enough for us, nothing was too much trouble, everything ran like clockwork. The civil ceremony was held in the Gibson Room with champagne and canapés
We opted for the buffet dinner and Charlie made sure it was so organised that no one felt that their table had to wait too long before they could help themselves to the buffet. The food was absolutely delicious; the beef was cooked to perfection and all our guests commented on how lovely the food was and the male contingent were pleased how much there was to eat.
The evening was a great success and the dance floor was packed for the last dance. Charlie then, somehow managed to organise everyone without us feeling rushed. A large number ended the night in the bar and I have to say the bar staff were fantastic. They were so patience even though it was the early hours of the morning before we finally when to bed.
We opted for the private breakfast the following morning in the Fielden Room. It was a wonderful way to end a brilliant wedding; lovely large round tables so we could all discuss the day before. I would definitely recommend doing this.
In the bride and bridegroom words – ‘It was amazing, we couldn’t have wanted a better day’
Once again: a huge big thank you to Charlie and the rest of the team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HRS, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey