My husband and I have just returned from a Saturday night stay here. We arrived early at 10.30, and checked in as we had spa treatments and lunch booked. To our surprise our room was ready. The receptionist was friendly and efficient, and check in was faultless, we were soon taken to our room. The Nutfield Priory Hotel is absolutely gorgeous, full of character. There is lots to look and marvel at. Our deluxe room (39) overlooked stunning countryside, the kingsize bed was the best hotel bed we have ever slept in, so comfy.
The Spa was small, but adequate, our full body massage and facials were lovely and relaxing, and the spa lunch was really good ours included champagne.
Evening meals and breakfast were included and were in the Cloisters Restuarant, which was beautiful. We were both worried we were going to have small portions, but needn't have we were full to bursting, however, drinks were very expensive!
As for the staff, they were all superb, all very friendly, helpful and efficient. We were Amazed to see the same staff working in the morning after working very late into the night, and they were still really welcoming and chatty.
There was also a wedding in the hotel whilst we were there, but it did not affect our stay at all, we heard no noise.
We would totally recommend this beautiful hotel and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey