All reviews high street car park central location town centre overnight parking restaurants and pubs budget hotel vending machine comfortable bed train station breakfast box no air conditioning what it says on the tin an overnight stay night's sleep reception staff swan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for two nights we were meeting family at nearby Chessington world of Adventure. We parked on the nearby Swan shopping precinct and it cost about £1 day ( I think)as overnight parking was free. There are many shops, bars, pubs in walking distance , we visited the Running horse for an evening meal which was nice and a lovely Italian Piazza Firenze the second night. Sainsbury’s just around the corner also.Now to the Travelodge although central for everything the inside sadly lets it down . We have stayed at many Travelodges and sadly this one is the worst one it is in desperate need of a refurb the room was shabby with ripped chair, worn dressing table and the carpets looked grubby although they were hoovered . The bathroom is rundown and also needs renovation . The position is brilliant and if refurbished we would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the worst hotel I’ve stopped in, it’s noisy, beds uncomfortable, no where to eat, staff don’t want to know. I’m on nights, I’ve got sign on my door but that doesn’t stop the cleaners arguing outside my door. It’s disgusting. First day in hotel, walking down corridor to go and get some more bags from my car, when I fell over a dip in the floor near the door, there were no signs to say beware. When I told the manager about my fall, nothing no consideration, I’ve injured my knee. I showed them what I had done ,and all she could say was every floor was the same. So wouldn’t you think there would have been a sign to say beware dip in floor, what if it had been an elderly person, they could have been seriously injured.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TravelodgeUK, Niki form The Social Media Team at Travelodge Leatherhead, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Lovely town centre. Easy parking if you know where. The best staff of anywhere, reception and housekeeping.
I prefer wider rooms on a particular floor but apart from some tired fittings all well presented for a standard Travelodge. I've only been on weekends mostly Sundays but generally rooms are quiet. Starting to love little Leatherhead, it's shops / cafés and it's proximity to Box Hill, Dorking or everywhere.

Room tip: ex Business floor for solos (but it's all mine now)
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Brilliant. Helpful and courteous staff in reception. Good location for town centre and station. Unbelievably quiet. And, as always, exceptionally clean. Everything worked and WiFi was good. Will use it again with pleasure. Thank you.

Room tip: Clean, quiet and fully functional. Nothing to criticise at all.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Our 2 day stay in Travelodge Leatherhead couldn't have been nicer. Room spacious clean and tidy, reception staff friendly, efficient and exceptionally helpful. Have stayed before and will certainly stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge