“The best Thai I’ve eaten ”
Review of The Plough

The Plough
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Leatherhead
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has spoilt all other Thai restaurants for me! I came here with a bunch of friends and every single one of us had a truely amazing and delicious meal. Not one bad thing to say between us! The food was fresh and filling. Definitely a must and 100% top of my favourite restaurant list. Now just need to book a return visit!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited this lovely pub for lunch during the week. We sat in the well kept grounds out the back as it was a beautiful summer’s day and chose the salt & pepper squid, tempura prawn (entrees), beef massaman, chicken yellow curry and prawn pad thai from the main menu with the ploughman’s ham and cheddar sandwiches for my grandson. The Thai food was excellent, authentic and so delicious and my grandson’s meal was also very good. The exceptional food was complimented by the prompt and very friendly customer service and the bathrooms were lovely and clean. A wonderful experience, thank you!

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

The food here is truly delicious. We ordered a few different dishes from curries to noodles and they were all amazing. The service was really good too - very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Last Sunday evening I had a prang on the M25 approaching Junction 9. I managed to drive off and parked just opposite the Plough. I had to wait over 2.5 hours for the recovery vehicle. The staff at The Plough noticed me sitting there in the lay-by and one of them, Simon, came over with two bottles of water and a carton of chicken and chips. What can I say? I was astonished at such thoughtfulness. A big thank-you to everyone involved.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The restaurant is tastefully decorated and the service is very efficient. There is plenty of parking on-site. The price point is competitive and the Thai food served in the restaurant is excellent.

1  Thank Kren50