“Decent Indian, the milkshakes are a treat (take-away review)”
Review of Balti Express - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Balti Express
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 13, 2014

From their website they have 2 names, but this is the Indian Flame Takeaway and Milkshake Bar.

The food is alright really - the chicken was not bad at all. The peshwari naan was really delicious, couldn't get enough of it. The poppadoms and dips were delicious too.
Being able to order a milkshake with the meal was just awesome really, plus you can have a choice of different chocolate bars mixed in, I really loved that.

I wasn't too keen on the chicken pakora, but that's probably me just being fussy (plus I ate them when they were cold which didn't help!)

The delivery time was excellent - took about 25 minutes rather than an hour which I was told about, that's just excellent really.

It's a shame the main wasn't amazing but I still liked it. Overall I probably would try again.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

If you fancy a takeaway curry, then Balti Express will make a decent job of it. Several unusual chef's specials are a pretty good, with the chef prepared to break from the traditional takeaway curry recipes.

It is only a takeaway restaurant and is probably not worth travelling ridiculous distances for, but the food is unlikely to disappoint.

1  Thank bgtravellers