“Lunch ”
Review of Obon Sushi & Udon

Obon Sushi & Udon
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Thank you for finding our page on Trip advisor! We have recently changed our name from OKA to OBON It is still under the same management, so no change in our great food! Sorry for any confusion it may cause. Thank you and see you soon! Obon Sushi & Udon
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

After visiting Sushi Samba in Covent Garden spending 110 pound on three dishes, a couple of drinks and being seriously disappointed this place was a revelation.
It beat them into the ground.
Beautiful freshly cooked food.
Fabulous service. Fabulous price we had countless dishes and several drinks for a fraction of sushi sambas price.

Highly recommended

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank desdemona2123

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

The place is small, unique and meaningful. The couple take great pride in their work and it shows. A wonderful fresh, delicately made and refreshing homely meal. Book in advance if you can. Be patient, because good things come to those that wait.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Wow..I loved everything in this small restaurant . I have been welcomed with my 6 months old baby without booking, they made space for us and the high chair. The staff is friendly and sweet. The atmosphere is relaxed and quiet. Most important the fish is fresh and delicious. It is a shame I live far because it became my favourite sushi place.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank fedartuk
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Best sushi in West London, fresh, melting in your mouth! Reasanably priced, worth every penny.
I’ve been in the restaurant twice and I’ll be coming back this week again and I’m so looking forward.
The only thing that could be improved - the extraction from the fried food, it can get a bit foggy and smelly from all the frying. This does not stand in the way of a delicious meal, so I’m very confident with my 5 star rating!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Lives up to the high reviews. Good attention to detail and delicious food. Clean and well presented.

Date of visit: January 2019