“Don’t eat in”
Review of Roosters Piri Piri

Roosters Piri Piri
Order Online
Description: At Roosters Piri Piri, we offer you delicious, healthy street food. Drawing inspiration from the vibrant street food found globally, we have come up with a great-tasting and mouth-watering menu of dishes which everyone will enjoy. We use fresh ingredients, cooked quickly and served hot. Our menu comprises of our signature Piri Piri chicken as well other worldly flavours as grilled speciality meat dishes and vegetarian offerings - everything from satays, gourmet burgers, complementary sides and desserts to hot and cold beverages. Our flavours are gluten, nut, lactose and nut free and our meats are also certified halal. What we want to bring to Kingston is family-friendly, informal dining, where people can enjoy tasty wholesome food in comfortable, attractive surroundings. We know you will love it!
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Made the mistake of choosing this over Nando’s yesterday..such a shame because I loved it so much when it opened but it’s really gone downhill. I remember it being a fresh, bright and clean new restaurant that had great food but the experience I had trying to eat in yesterday was not worth revisiting.
We went in for lunch and was seated quickly. Unfortunately, there were teenage boys right next to our table, sat shouting to the back of the restaurant and walking around like they owned the place the entire time. It was non-stop, they weren’t dining and the group at the back seemed to be doing the same. I don’t usually mind noise, it’s expected when you’re out and about but this was intolerable and simply unpleasant. It gave the whole atmosphere an aggressive and barbaric tone and eventually when more of their friends arrived, we made the choice to pack up our food and go. I’m not sure if these teenagers know the business owners but from a customers point of view, does nothing for the business but bring it down. I was shocked at how much they were allowed to dominate the space but not surprised why the tables were empty. The food was ok but unfortunately I will be going to Nando’s next time as this experience is definitely one I’d like to forget:(

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Delicious food, reasonable and great service. I go here at least once a month - lamb and halloumi wraps are amazing!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2018

peri peri wings with extreme spice was most certainly not extremely spicy if anything quite average.

The wings were tiny also and the meet was tough / chewy... very poor quality for the price. I had far higher expectations.

If i could give a lower rating i would.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Umming & Arring, we were struggling to chose where to eat after bowling. Very clean, excellent service & very tasty food. Glad we gave this place a go, we definitely go again

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I went here for Lunch with my family including two toddlers. From the moment we walked in I didn’t feel the judgemental eye that parents of young children normally get at restaurants.  Rather than apologetically wrestling with the baby gear, the waitress 'Chelsea' greeted with a smile, seated us in a private corner and brought us two high chairs. She then came back with crayons and colouring paper to keep the kids occupied. Chelsea was attentive and friendly through out.

Our food was very good, price was fair. The restaurant itself is ok, nothing special as far as atmosphere goes.

Date of visit: March 2018