Antoinette Hotel Kingston upon Thames
$104
$98
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London-Kingston South(Surbiton)(Great Value!)
$100
$84
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
$115
$106
Travelocity
Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
$84
$70
Agoda.com
Warren House(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
$66
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
Travelodge
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshampton courtgarden arealarge car parknice gardenmain buildingbar foodwedding receptioncurry nightweekend breakwedding venueroom was largebreakfast was excellenttown centresurbiton stationpleasant hotelfull englishwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here recently for 2 nights to attend a friends wedding. Our first impressions were good, great sized car park and the reception staff were quick and efficient. We stayed in a superior room which was located in a separate block round the back from the main hotel. Although the gardens and patio areas were neat and tidy, the accommodation building itself looked a bit run down.

Our double room was bright, warm and comfortable, with a double bed, and separate single bed located in its own room. Overall the room and bathroom were clean and the bed very comfortable. However there were just a couple of small areas that I would not have expected from a superior room, for example one of the curtains was broken from the hook, a couple of stains on the carpet, and the window ledges had not been wiped at all, in fact they were thick of dust! Mind you I do have high cleaning standards! We did not mention this to reception as we did not spend too much time in the room to be honest, and we were only there for 2 nights.

We didn't eat at the hotel except for the wedding reception - the catering of which was lovely - we found the menu, especially the breakfast menu pricey. A short ten minute walk into Kingston for breakfast was much better! Overall a good stay, and I would consider staying here again for a short weekend break!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed there for a few days in February. The hotel needs refurbishment and feels a bit tired. Also, it isn't the best for public transport (Surbiton is the closest train station), especially when it's cold. I ended up taking taxes to most places I needed to go. The hotel does have a restaurant, but the food was nothing to write home about.

On the bright side, the service was great, the staff were super polite, and the room was always cleaned to a high standard.

Good place to stay on a tight-ish budget.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very convenient location for train services into central London, and at a very competitive rate. All very good, and near major through routes, and a large car park with no extra charges. Did not sample food etc as a very brief overnight stop, with an early start. Also booked fairly late a day or so before which worked well. Room fine with a comfortable Bed, and very quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed here as our friends were getting married here. On arrival the first impressions were good, from the outside it looked clean with a nice secure car park. The reception area looked clean and we were greeted by the friendly reception staff. We arrived before the check in time so I was expecting a wait before we could check in, but a phone call was made to see if our room was ready which it was and we got checked in and went up to the room. The room was a very good sized room and was very clean. The bathroom was also a good sized room and very clean. The only moans are that my wife thought the room was cold (I thought it was ok) the bed was a little bit hard, and the walls were a bit thin as I could here the People in the next room go for a pee.
The wedding was very well organised and all the staff did a brilliant job. Everywhere was spotless and all the staff were very professional and very friendly and helpful. We had the breakfast in the morning which I thought was a bit pricey (I am a northerner) but it was an all you can eat Buffett breakfast and I did have a lot. I would defiantly stay here again if I was back in the area

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of weeks and found the facilities and amenities to be very basic. The standard room for one assigned to me was a box type room with very little space to move around without bumping into things.

Positive: Clean rooms; nicely located in a quiet area of Kingston (away from the hustle and bustle of London Road); courteous and accommodating staff, including resto staff who accommodated requests for vegetarian meals; wide array of choices from the breakfast buffet but . . .

Areas for imporvement: breakfast buffet can get very boring for someone staying for more than a week as it was basically the same offering every single day (and more so if one is vegetarian or pescatarian); internet connection in the room I was located in (across the garden) was intermittent; bed was not firm enough; and the room could get very warm some nights.

Room Tip: It can be noisy in the rooms on top of the lobby when there are weddings or parties.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business