“A hidden treasure”
Review of Lebanese DeliCafe'

Lebanese DeliCafe'
Cuisines: Lebanese
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My girlfriend introduced me to this place reluctantly as she wanted to keep it all for herself. After my lunch, I understood why. The lady who made our food was so incredibly friendly and wow can she make a chicken shawarma. It's the best Lebanese food I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Some people have said the interior leaves more to be desired and to be honest, I completely disagree. This cafe lets the food do the talking. I had a table and a seat... why would I need anything else? And again, I completely disagree with another review saying it seems like a Shisha bar. It doesn't. At all.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Klausbatb

Surrey, Hants, Berks borders
“Amazing find by colleagues”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Colleagues recommended I went out for "falafel friday" and i'm so glad I did. I had the falafel special which was £3.50 very well spent. Would highly recommend visiting for lunch but there are only 6 seats so get there early or take away.

2 Thank nogrille
London, United Kingdom
“The Best Lebanese Food in the Capital!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

While visiting the Lebanese DeliCafe today I read a review which claimed that they served 'the best Lebanese food in the capital'. A big statement to live up to, but after tasting the food myself I can believe it! Even my boyfriend who is half lebanese himself agreed, and claimed that it massively resembled his Dads home made cooking (and let me tell you that is the highest compliment he can give!). The soup was made fresh and to order, the mezze offered a large variety of dishes all freshly made and we were offered some baklava as a sweet which was delicious. A few things in particular that I feel I should point out are the homemade humous, freshly made tabbouleh and ultimately the best falafel I've ever tasted, which made the cafe worth a visit in itself! If the opportunity rises, you should definitely go to the Lebanese DeliCafe... it comes highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Charlie C
London, United Kingdom
“Very good indeed”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a lovely place. Good surroundings, attentive staff and lovely food. I like the more laid back and casual atmosphere.
I must admit I am not familiar with Lebanese food so took recommendations from my colleagues and our waiter.
What we received was very tasty and fresh, all the platters offered different flavours and a good evening was had at a fair price.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wendy70NL
“Superb and delicious freshly made food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

To imrul, you made a mistake in your review. The deli cafe do not have shisha or toilets.
The Lebanese deli cafe serve tasty freshly made food. The owner is passionate and friendly. Flafel special and shawarma emmmmmazing taste.

Visited September 2013