“Just ok”

The Pottery
Order Online
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Spanish, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tapas Bar and restaurant serving fresh Mediterranean dishes, tapas and Paella. Wines and beers from around the world, cocktails, coffee and tea.
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Been there just over a month ago, girls night out. I loved the decor and atmosphere, good and pleasant service although a little slow.
We all ordered tapas. Wasn't impressed with mine but all my girlfriends were happy...
I guess it's was just me being fussy that night.
We have been charged for salmon which wasn't available, removed when pointed out.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Warm welcoming and friendly - a world away from the anonymous blandness of the big chains. If you want something a bit different, family run and quirky - this is the place.
Great tapas, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely Friday evening of cocktails here...just a very intimate and lovely Spanish bar for a night out ❤️❤️

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

When I was coming out of Richmond park, an heading down Park road, I found the Pottery. My first impression was a nice looking place in an odd position... I however, decided to go in for a coffee! The staff were very friendly and the coffee was great. I sat outside in the back garden which was really nice and cosy, I didn’t have any food, but I did look at the menu and they had some lovely dishes... I shall come back soon, and try the food next time!

Reviewed May 18, 2019

My wife and I decided to have our Wedding Reception/Party at The Pottery and the place and crew did not disappoint. We had an amazing party, and it was the stuff of dreams for us. We both wanted a rustic place, a motif that suited our tastes as a couple. After deciding to move our wedding up to this year, we decided to hold it here after remembering the time we had ate there a year prior. The food was good and the venue was absolutely lovely, especially at night. The owner, Jackson Fiorini, and his team were so amazing and so accomodating that almost everything we wanted for our wedding, they delivered 100x better than we could have ever anticipated or imagined. There even was a moment where our wedding cake was slowly looking like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Jackson PERSONALLY took the the task of saving our cake and it even came out more beautiful than it was originally. We can never thank them enough for making our day that special and memorable and we know The Pottery will always have a special place in our hearts forever. Thanks guys!

1  Thank Cid R