Review of Thai on Thames

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Staines, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food here is really really nice.
Good decor & friendly staff. It gets very busy during lunch hours, that we always reserve a table before dropping in.
I would rate 4 stars instead of 5 coz of the slow service (may be due to the lack of staff).

• Visited April 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Lovely thai food, the best in the area now that Simply Thai in Teddington has become so disappointing. I'm a vegetarian and they are always happy to accommodate dietary preferences or adapt dishes to suit. We eat there regularly and are never disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Thai in Kingston”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have eaten in this place twice now, we all love Thai food and it's hard to find a Thai restaurant with a good home cooked food that is not all fried and the first time we went there we all loved the food and went back again the following Sunday. The waitress is also very friendly and hospitable we will continue to go there and hope the quality of the food doesn't change.

• Visited February 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Highly Recommended and First Class Food with Friendly Staff”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The food here is first rate and the place is a very and pleasant small local restaurant. I had the Luke Chin Ping my friend has the Tom Kha Gai soup. The Luke Chin Ping was very spicy (have a glass of water or extra beer to play safe!) but the spiciness did not detract from the first class flavor and I thoroughly enjoyed it. For a main I had the Pad Cha Talay @ £9.95 which was sizzling spicy seafood with prawn, squid, some sort of unidentified fish & scallops and it was really first rate. My friend had Gai Pad Med Mamuang @ £7.95 which is a crispy chicken dish with cashew nuts and chilli. We had a bit of each and next time I would have the Gai Pad Med Mamuang which was exceptional. All considered this place is really nice and the staff were friendly so when I am in Kingston again I will definitely eat there again.

• Visited January 2014
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Fresh food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Freshly prepared food with good service and is also cheap, what do you want more!
We are regular here end is always a pleasure to come back.

• Visited December 2013