“Great value, good service, nice food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai on Thames
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Great value, good service, nice food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

On a cold winter evening one Wednesday, my wife and I needed somewhere to eat and stumbled across Thai on Thames in the Old London Road. A nearly empty restaurant did not bode well, but it was warm, and we were welcomed nicely. We both had the 3 course set meal for a little over £10 each. There was a good choice of starters, mains and deserts, and what came after a short wait was delicious. Quantities just about right to leave you full but not bloated. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Altogether a great find.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Montreal
“Delicious food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The menu offers a good choice of meat and vegetarian meals. Mild, spicy or very spicy, All is very tasty. We appreciated the excellent service and the price is reasonable.

Visited January 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great place, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Lovely restaurant with excellent prompt service. The food was fantastic and fresh. We had the £9.95 3-course deal for dinner which was absolutely grand.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Best Thai I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have been to two chain thai restaurants, both the cock and dragon and the norbiton dragon, I thought here I'd found the best thai meal ever, until I visited Thai On Thames.
Not only is the food better than any other thai I've visited. It was quiet when my boyfriend and I went in, so we were a little apprehensive, well more fool us! A three course meal for two including chicken Satays and beef massamnan was divine and a bargain at only £9.95!
Would recommend this to anyone who loves Thai and to those who don't.
A wonderful restaurant where I plan on spending lots of money in the future!

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“one of the best thai food ive had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

very nice thai food and great decoration, i have visited many thai restaurants before. I have been here a few times and will be coming back again and again. keep up the good cooking :)

Visited October 2012