“The perfect base to explore Kingston upon Thames”
Review of Chase Lodge Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingston upon Thames
Chase Lodge Hotel
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The perfect base to explore Kingston upon Thames”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Welcoming and friendly service, a lovely generously-sized clean and comfortable room (top floor), and situated in the lovely Hampton Wick, very close to Kingston Bridge and the perfect base to explore Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding area. Having caught the train to Hampton Wick station with luggage, I was very pleased to find it a quick an easy walk to the hotel. Highly recommended. I will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor suite which was lovely
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank lucydownunder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cheshire
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed here at least two nights a week for the past 8 months and will be for the foreseeable future. I am so so glad I found this place it’s like a home from home. I have the same room almost every week, although have stayed in other rooms, and it’s always very clean, tidy, warm and welcoming. Denise the owner has become a really good friend and she even offered me a bed in her own home when I had messed up my bookings and arrived to find I wasn’t meant to be there. But she found me a room (the 4 poster amazing). All the staff Katherine, Sarah and even the painter (who offers to carry my bag to my room) are really friendly and make you feel so welcome. Every time it’s like the first time. The beds are so comfortable and you just sink into the pillows. I’m a business traveller so the ample plug sockets, fast wifi and all the things you need (ironing board & hairdryer) mean I can travel light and make my stay just really convenient. It’s nice and quiet as well so no disturbed nights. It’s close to Hampton Wick train station and just a short walk across the bridge to Kingston. Lovely walks in the summer by the river. Honestly I wouldn’t stay anywhere else its simply perfect 

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely but if you cant manage stairs you need to say so when you book
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank nogie1810
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I'm currently studying here in Kingston and have stayed at the Chase Lodge twice now.
The hotel is great, wonderfully peaceful. The rooms are spotless. The beds are so comfy.
The owner Denise is lovely, so helpful, nothing is too much trouble and she always greets you with the warmest of smiles.
All in all a great little home from home and one I would certainly recommend. :-D

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Haz-Zebbug, Malta
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed at Chase Lodge on and off for the last 3 years. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are quaint and clean. The train station is close by so easy to commute into London. Denise, the owner, is great and always there to help. she always has a smile for you. One time I had to cancel my trip due to illness and she sent me a Get Well Soon card. In a nutshell she makes you feel part of the family. A home away from home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Chase_Lodge_Hotel, Owner at Chase Lodge Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Elton thank you so much!! You are a pleasure to take care of. Happy New Year to you and your family. Please come back soon. Denise
Felixstowe
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have just stayed for boxing day 26/12/13 and 27/12/13 at Chase Lodge whilst we attended Kempton Park Races for the Winter Festival meeting. Myself, My wife Fiona and our dog Duggie who is a Parsons Russell Terrier and Whippet cross were all very comfortable there as Denise and her staff combined to make the experience a very pleasant one indeed.

Our room "Thames Chase" with four poster bed (Duggie underneath in his basket), ensuite bathroom and separate small but very stylish and well thought out dressing area with wardrobes and dressing table was excellent as were the healthy breakfast options and other areas of this stylish but unpretentious 'Dog Friendly' boutique Hotel.

The local area is excellent for shopping, plenty of excellent small restaurants cafes and pubs and an entrance to the expansive green belt of Bushey Park just 150 metres away.

We would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel and will definately return when we are back in the area.

Paul W

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and what a lovely hotel it is. The staff are friendly and the owner what a lovely caring lady. I took my dog and he was treated with 5 star treatment, it not always easy to find somewhere I can take my dog Eric. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was divine

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Yes I've returned to the Chase Lodge Hotel. I've been put in a room I've not used before. Very pleasant interior design. Unique to see walls and ceiling lined with fabric. Regal is the only way to describe it. The experience completed by the pleasant staff, comfortable bed and a good nights sleep. Well done Chase Lodge.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business