2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$111
Hotels.com$111
Priceline$111
eDreams$111
Orbitz.com$111
Travelocity$111
1,714 results
All reviews hampton court palace catherine parr the river jane seymour kingston bridge the pub secure parking bushy park excellent location coffee machine lovely hotel busy road hampton court flower show lovely room car park kew gardens excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Nestled away on a busy roundabout in Kingston is this fabulous pub/hotel.

The rooms are exceptional and have everything you need for a comfy home from home feel. For those that read my reviews you'll know I'm not easily pleased, but I was struggling to find fault with this stay.

The bed was super comfortable (and I have back issues), the beer was delightful and being a Marston's owned establishment I was spoilt for choice.

The breakfast in the quaint pub area was superb, I had the full English and enjoyed every quality mouthful.

Location is great and means you can travel in and out of central London easily.

I'll definitely be returning there this month, new favourite place to stay and at such a reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
White H, Guest Relations Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Luisa B,
Its brilliant to see that our 'cosy home from home' ideal really stands out in your review. We like to keep our guests satisfied but also offer value for money. We are actually a Fullers owned hotel and our ales are all locally brewed in brewery less than 7 miles away. Thank you for your review, I am delighted we have now become your new favourite place to stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very nice, especially the dual shower heads. Full WI-FI, business center and nice restaurant as well. Great place to have dinner and grab a pint. The hotel also provides a secure car park and is only a 1.5miles walk from the Hampton Place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Lawrence M,
I am glad you enjoyed dinner and a pint in our restaurant and were able to take advantage of the complimentary onsite car parking. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

A gem of a hotel within reach of Central London and Hampton Court. This is a return visit. The hotel room was spotless and breakfast very good. The high points are the staff who are very friendly and helpful. We even extended our stay. Until next time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Paul L,
Thank you for your review. Its brilliant to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. See you again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

This place is a real cracker. It's fantastic value for money and I wouldn't change a single thing. Need to make special mention of the general manager, who is extremely hard working, accommodating and focused on what guests are looking for. Will definitely be staying again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mairiona,

Thank you for taking the time to mention our general manager who consistently puts our guests needs as the priority of the business. Brilliant to see you will return & we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Despite an initial confusion over a cancelled booking which was quickly resolved we had another great stay at The White Hart. Down for a family wedding nearby it was another excuse to stay and combine with a visit to London.
of all the hotels we've stayed in I can honestly say I think this offers the best value for money. Great rooms, superb location. Will be back for Ride London next year!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jonathan K,
It is a pleasure to welcome you back to white hart hotel and I am delighted you had another fantastic stay with us despite the unfortunate mishap over your booking. We always try to offer our guests value for money and I am pleased to see this is clearly the case here.