Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$111
Hotels.com$111
Priceline$111
eDreams$111
Orbitz.com$111
Travelocity$111
1,714 results
All reviews hampton court palace catherine parr the river jane seymour kingston bridge the pub secure parking bushy park excellent location coffee machine lovely hotel busy road hampton court flower show lovely room car park kew gardens excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016

The steady drone of the extraction system in room116 was difficult to cope with and the air con was even noisier! Only one small bottle of water in the fridge on a warm and humid night-it was also difficult to open the small window.

Room tip: Stay away from rooms name d after dead queens.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Clive M
White H, Guest Relations Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Dear Clive M,
I am sorry the sound of the extraction fan disturbed your stay with us. Thank you for letting me know your room number, I will certainly have our maintenance team look into this. We do have one bottle of water complimentary in the bedroom that is provided to all guests, but should you need additional water you can find this in the minibar of your room. I only wish we could welcome you back. Should you wish to return in the future, please contact me directly on the telephone number below
0208 9771786 I hope we can restore your faith in the white hart hotel.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

My first experience of a Fullers hotel and the White Hart. I stay at a lot of places so I appreciate the little details that make all the difference. So here we have a decent sized room with a comfy bed, pretty quiet with decent black out curtains. Modern furnishings and décor with all the facilities you could want. Decent sized and clean en-suite shower room. Shower controls new to me but easy to figure out and worked well. There appeared to be a few new staff around but service was friendly and efficient. Most importantly, I needed to sleep in late and wasn't disturbed by housekeeping directly or banging about nearby.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Richard G, I am delighted your first experience of a fullers hotel left a lasting impression on you. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is fantastic you enjoyed your stay with us and the modern cons throughout the bedroom along with a peaceful lay in the following morning.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Security of rooms very good. felt very safe. We were there for our Sons wedding with other guests We thought fresh milk and the coffee making machine in the bedroom was great would recommend to anyone, We have stayed at the Antoinette but much prefer the Whit Hart location wonderful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear D1933AKanthonya,
Its fantastic to read you enjoyed the modern perks of your accommodation, including the fresh milk. Its always preferred by our guests over those UHT capsules which was something we took into consideration when recently renovating the hotel. I am you enjoyed your stay and congratulations to the happy couple from the white hart team.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Recent stay for 2 nights. great location, walked through the park to Hampton court. Room was very clean, beds very comfortable and the staff were excellent. Breakfast was well cooked and a good choice. We would stay again- and we are fussy!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear joanna78,
Its fantastic to read you enjoyed a 2 night stay at the white hart hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your breakfast, as this always rounds off the stay nicely. I am delighted you would return. This is a true measure of a satisfied customer.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

We recently had a short stay to attend friends wedding, the hotel was in a perfect location for all the amenities of town. The room we had was on the ground floor perfect for my semi disabled husband but a little noisy as we were next to the main entrance/ exit

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear M57UCpatb,
Its brilliant to see that the little noise didn't deter you from giving us a 5 out 5 review. I am pleased we able to accommodate your husband comfortably and you further enjoyed the location of the white hart. Thank you for sharing your review. Hope to see again soon.