All reviews breakfast box london road vending machine central kingston budget hotel centre of town excellent location public transport short stay reception staff comfy bed car park convenient location railway station hampton court palace dryer pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Friendly staff and clean room. Near rail station and shopping mall. Ideal for visits to Hampton Court or shopping in Kingston. Many restaurants and pubs nearby. We had a great time. Would recommend as good value stay.

Room tip: Family room
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Me and my husband stayed here last week, the staff were very friendly and helpful, room was a good size really clean and tidy and the best part was we had a bath .The check in desk is open 24 hours which is great if you aren't getting there until the early hours of the morning like we did. Even though the hotel is in the centre of town with a night club down the road we didn't hear any noise at all. We will definitely be staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This hotel is a very quiet and relaxing hotel, and I recommend it! The food is fabulous and I felt like they had everything I wanted! The rooms are high quality and the workers even come into your room in the morning and clean your room for you! There is no stress of having to look after your room or make any food, and I think you would love going there!

Room tip: Don't worry about booking an expensive room, they are all amazing!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2019

My wife and I have used this Travelodge at London road Kingston upon Thames a few times, this was the smallest room we have ever had. The toilet roll holder makes use of the facilities difficult.
Key cards never seem to work properly. When trying to use the card for the lift, when it didn’t work, I was told that I must have put the card next to my phone, therefore making it inoperable. There are no notices to say this! Also I was asked whether I had put it in the slot quickly or slowly? As quickly is the way, again I was never told this!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Kingston upon Thames, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our Kingston upon Thames Travelodge.

We're really sorry to learn of your disappointment regarding your recent stay with us and facilities within the room.

We do apologise the issues you experienced with the key card throughout your stay with us.

Feedback is invaluable and our Hotel Managers regularly review their TripAdvisor reviews in order to fix any issues raised and pass on feedback to their team.

Thank you once again and we do hope you will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We needed to check into another hotel further away so I asked the supervisor if they had a late check-out which he said they did and latest was 2pm but would be a £10 charge, when I asked for 1pm he said they don’t have a 1pm check-out but he would make an exception and wave the £10 fee for us as well. Super friendly, customer caring guy. Thank you again Kobe!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple