“Traditional and excellent”

Saqui Tandoori Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

I can't understand why this place got a negative review. The food is excellent, they'll prepare off menu dishes on request if possible and the staff couldn't be more polite.
I visit at least once a month. I do try other places in the area but keep coming back because I know I'll always get a delicious meal and a good dining experience.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank MatWild

Reviewed December 30, 2018

Just ordered a takeaway - Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Jalfrezi and sides. Both arrived swimming in oil- son ate the Masala but I called and asked for a replacement Jalfrezi. Both times food arrived too quickly to be freshly cooked and had to return the Jalfrezi again. Asked to be credited back for my food and a rice and naan bread as now had nothing to eat it with - Apparently I now need to go in with my card as they can't action over the phone. Will not be ordering food from here again - awful

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

What a surprise -- rather unassuming front but a lovely traditional Indian restaurant with excellent, attentive service and very good food. Seemed very popular and I was glad we reserved a table. We'll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Good honest curry house
Lanb Bhuna very good tender lamb nice thick sauce
Chicken tikka starter pleasant
Would visit again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This is my new favourite curry house. The meat is tender and well cooked in the sauce, lots of flavour all the way through. The service can't be faulted, even on a busy night and the staff are friendly, polite and helpful.
Saqui is better than any Indian restaurant I've tried in Hounslow and I've eaten in most of them over the years.

Date of visit: October 2017