“Excellent local Indian restaurant”

Saqui Tandoori Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2018

What a surprise -- rather unassuming front but a lovely traditional Indian restaurant with excellent, attentive service and very good food. Seemed very popular and I was glad we reserved a table. We'll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Good honest curry house
Lanb Bhuna very good tender lamb nice thick sauce
Chicken tikka starter pleasant
Would visit again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This is my new favourite curry house. The meat is tender and well cooked in the sauce, lots of flavour all the way through. The service can't be faulted, even on a busy night and the staff are friendly, polite and helpful.
Saqui is better than any Indian restaurant I've tried in Hounslow and I've eaten in most of them over the years.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I have lived near the Saqui for many years. The food is always excellent whether take away or eat in. The service is attentive and prices are competitive. When eating in the atmosphere is convivial.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I regularly visit The Saqui and have been extremely happy every time. I am a vegan and my partner isn't but the food here can keep us equally happy. The staff are almost like family now and the owner Peter ensures amazing customer service. He will bend over backwards to ensure your meal is to a standard he and you are happy with. Our family has been coming since it opened in 1982 and will continue to visit for the foreseeable future.

Date of visit: August 2017