“#Best Indian in Richmond”

Saqui Tandoori Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I have lived near the Saqui for many years. The food is always excellent whether take away or eat in. The service is attentive and prices are competitive. When eating in the atmosphere is convivial.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I regularly visit The Saqui and have been extremely happy every time. I am a vegan and my partner isn't but the food here can keep us equally happy. The staff are almost like family now and the owner Peter ensures amazing customer service. He will bend over backwards to ensure your meal is to a standard he and you are happy with. Our family has been coming since it opened in 1982 and will continue to visit for the foreseeable future.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017

A very good Indian restaurant, every dish I have had has been excellent and great value. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. My favourite restaurant in Kingston.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Always a good meal here. We go about twice a month. Everyone is very friendly and the food us excellent and great value for money. This family owned restaurant has been here for over 35 years.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Food was of a very good standard, healthier, fresh, good meat (not dry like many places) without the need to overload spice you can have things the way you want if you want a good spicy dish. The owner is a fun and warm man with a genuine care for his customers. My dads been going regularly for over thirty years which is the best recommendations you could get. (He's fussy!)

Date of visit: April 2017