“Always a safe option” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zizzi - Kingston

Zizzi - Kingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don't do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We're all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food. Only 5 minutes from the nearest train station our Kingston restaurant is the perfect place to stop off for anyone travelling down the Thames. The interior of the restaurant is a royal theme with a Zizzi twist. Set over two floors, our Kingston restaurant with its large windows really makes the most of the outdoor vibe that the town is known for. A section the second floor has been filled in to make the most of the upstairs space for parties and large bookings.
Hampshire
“Always a safe option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Pizza here always good. As far as these Italian chains go zizzi is defiantly top in my opinion. Good value good food,

Visited January 2013

West Molesey, United Kingdom
“Zizzi Kingston upon Thames”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had lunch with a friend and chose a vegetarian pasta dish instead of my usual salad- linguine with balls of toasted spinach and ricotta with a touch of chilli. It was delicious. We had lemonade and cappuccinos. I had vanilla ice cream which is always good and my friend had lemon tart. Service was attentive and efficient. I used my Taste card so we had our mains and desserts for half price. It was very busy so good that I had booked.

I can highly recommend this restaurant as the food is always a high standard and it's centrally located just off the market place in the centre of Kingston.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Lynda B
Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience, I will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very good food and excellent service. All the dishes arrived at the same time and there was no mistakes which are easy to happen when you have a bigger Christmas party to serve. I definitely will be back. Thanks Nina!

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good suprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I don't usually rate chains that highly, but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Zizzi's in Kingston. the staff were friendly and helpful, the reception member of the team could have been better, but overall very good. pizza's were excellent and the Italian tapas worth a try, good value, good atmosphere and didn't have to book on a busy Saturday night

Visited May 2012
London
“Pleasant Dinner for two”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I were shopping in Kingston and called in for dinner afterwards. We did have a few drinks in a nearby pub first to dull the pain of shopping !

We arrived without a reservation and got a table reasonably quickly. It was busy, so no issue with a short wait. There is a floor upstairs so don't be put off if the ground floor looks busy.

The waitress was pleasant and did a very good job. Our first two courses were fine and the pizza's were freshly cooked/straight out of the oven. However my desert was - although enjoyable - clearly manufactured elsewhere as it was still ever so slightly frozen in the centre, so a mark off for that.

Ultimately Zizzi's/Ask are what they are, viz a chain and sometimes too over-crowded with noisy kids [ not so this time ]. However if you just feel like a pizza and something red to drink [ as I often do ! ] it hits the spot. Personally I've always found them better places to go later in the evening as they get a little quieter but we enjoyed our post-shopping dinner in Kingston Zizzi.

• Visited September 2012