“Fantastic experience, I will be back!”
Review of Zizzi - Kingston

Zizzi - Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don't do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We're all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food. Only 5 minutes from the nearest train station our Kingston restaurant is the perfect place to stop off for anyone travelling down the Thames. The interior of the restaurant is a royal theme with a Zizzi twist. Set over two floors, our Kingston restaurant with its large windows really makes the most of the outdoor vibe that the town is known for. A section the second floor has been filled in to make the most of the upstairs space for parties and large bookings.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very good food and excellent service. All the dishes arrived at the same time and there was no mistakes which are easy to happen when you have a bigger Christmas party to serve. I definitely will be back. Thanks Nina!

There are newer reviews for Zizzi - Kingston

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I don't usually rate chains that highly, but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Zizzi's in Kingston. the staff were friendly and helpful, the reception member of the team could have been better, but overall very good. pizza's were excellent and the Italian tapas worth a try, good value, good atmosphere and didn't have to book on a busy Saturday night

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I were shopping in Kingston and called in for dinner afterwards. We did have a few drinks in a nearby pub first to dull the pain of shopping !

We arrived without a reservation and got a table reasonably quickly. It was busy, so no issue with a short wait. There is a floor upstairs so don't be put off if the ground floor looks busy.

The waitress was pleasant and did a very good job. Our first two courses were fine and the pizza's were freshly cooked/straight out of the oven. However my desert was - although enjoyable - clearly manufactured elsewhere as it was still ever so slightly frozen in the centre, so a mark off for that.

Ultimately Zizzi's/Ask are what they are, viz a chain and sometimes too over-crowded with noisy kids [ not so this time ]. However if you just feel like a pizza and something red to drink [ as I often do ! ] it hits the spot. Personally I've always found them better places to go later in the evening as they get a little quieter but we enjoyed our post-shopping dinner in Kingston Zizzi.

1  Thank trwilbury
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very good service from the staff - even found us somewhere cool to sit and food was heavenly - thoroughly enjoyed meal.

3  Thank Piskey53
Reviewed August 21, 2012

A stylish restaurant with good food but the menu never changes and is not extensive. As a vegetarian very little I can have there. It would be good to add a new dish from time to time and have a speciality veggie dish as all I can order is a salad. A little on the pricey side but I use a TASTE card so I and my fellow diner get our mains and desserts half price. Well worth getting the card as then a 2 course meal for 2 with soft drink and coffee can work out to only £20 rather than about £32.

2  Thank Lynda B