I have been to this hotel several times for shared Christmas parties. I recently had an afternoon tea here, and went for the Mother's Day special lunch.
The staff are always friendly and professional, especially Kate who is involved in organising the Christmas parties and helped me book the tea and Mother's Day lunch. I'd also like to comment on the professionalism shown by another lady who appeared to be supervising during Mother's Day lunch. There was a guy sitting next to us being covers odd and complaining about the amount if goats cheese on salad, she quickly took it back to the kitchen and returned it with more. After this he got up and walked round the table to look at it from different angles, he was very obvious ( and in my opinion very rude, if something isn't right just say) but this lady just went to the kitchen and returned with a whole block of it on a small plate and said very calmly, you don't seem happy with your salad so I have bought you some more, if there's anything else please don't hesitate to comment. Me and my family were very impressed with this, the guy was very rude, even his own party looked uncomfortable with his behaviour, and she could have just ignored it.
The food is superb and well cooked, and the choice is good. Even the afternoon tea was large and very fresh including 3 types if sandwiches, scones with cream and jam, bread and butter pudding, fruit tarts, chocolate cake and chocolate chip muffins. Special request such as dietary requirements are handle with no fuss.
I have also used this hotel when my bosses family visit, I have picked them up from there and they have always been full of praise ( they are quite fussy) and the staff even deal with the language barrier well.
Definitely a great hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brook Kingston Lodge, an Exclusive Hotel & Wedding Venue Alongside Royal Richmond Park, the 18th century Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel features 66 ensuite bedrooms, a beautiful private indoor courtyard, the Atrium Brasserie and two conference rooms for up to 60 delegates. Dating from 1726, the bespoke rooms at the Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel have free WiFi, comfy beds, quality linens and 24 hour room service. The Atrium Brasserie serves a contemporary British menu using seasonal produce. The Brasserie offers light lunches, dinner and afternoon teas, whilst the stylish Surrey Comet Bar serves popular beers and bespoke wines, alongside our modern bar menu. The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is just 6 miles from Central London, a 15-minute drive from Twickenham Stadium, 3 miles from Hampton Court, just 4 miles from Wimbledon and the fun filled West End is a 20-minute drive away. There is free on-site parking and great transport links. The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is only 20 minutes from London Waterloo and a ten minute walk from Norbiton Station. It's an ideal base for the M25, M3, M4 and Heathrow Airport is just 7 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel