I stayed at this hotel combining a business trip with a weekend in London. It is easily accessible by car and the parking is free. The hotel was very quiet whilst we were there but the bed breakfast and evening meal deal was excellent value for money. The nearest train station norbiton-approximately a 10 minutes walk from the hotel and it only takes about 20 minutes to arrive in waterloo. if you want to visit London but be in a peaceful setting this is a good location. Richmond park/nature reserve is on the doorstep an easy walk from the hotel just as good for celebrity spotting as well as the wildlife.There are several golf courses nearby - 1 adjacent to the hotel.
The bar and lounge area are small but very cosy with open fire and nicely decorated. Staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to accomodate any requests. Breakfast is good with a breakfast to go facility if you are in a rush, the rooms are well deorated and spacious with small balconies and away from the road so lovely and quiet. Dinner is average but we were allowed to choose from the bar menu in addition to our meal package menu. The corridors could do with a repaint but overall we had a lovely relaxing stay and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brook Kingston Lodge, an Exclusive Hotel & Wedding Venue Alongside Royal Richmond Park, the 18th century Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel features 66 ensuite bedrooms, a beautiful private indoor courtyard, the Atrium Brasserie and two conference rooms for up to 60 delegates. Dating from 1726, the bespoke rooms at the Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel have free WiFi, comfy beds, quality linens and 24 hour room service. The Atrium Brasserie serves a contemporary British menu using seasonal produce. The Brasserie offers light lunches, dinner and afternoon teas, whilst the stylish Surrey Comet Bar serves popular beers and bespoke wines, alongside our modern bar menu. The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is just 6 miles from Central London, a 15-minute drive from Twickenham Stadium, 3 miles from Hampton Court, just 4 miles from Wimbledon and the fun filled West End is a 20-minute drive away. There is free on-site parking and great transport links. The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is only 20 minutes from London Waterloo and a ten minute walk from Norbiton Station. It's an ideal base for the M25, M3, M4 and Heathrow Airport is just 7 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel