“My favourite Italian in Kingston”

Al Forno Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I eat at this restaurant every couple of months, the restaurant has a good friendly atmosphere. The food has always been good and the portion sizes in particular the pizzas are very large. If you have a taste card you can get a 2 for 1 deal across all courses except on Fridays and Saturdays which makes it very good value.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have been to al forno a couple of times this month. Once with 2 friends during the week for a chat and catch up. Food was lovely and staff friendly. The atmosphere was great and this place is good value for money as portions are very generous. We were also offered a free shot each, which we accepted and enjoyed!

Last night, I organised a reunion and 11 of us met at al forno. I booked the table, staff called me in the morning and asked if we would like our table near the live music or on the other side of the restaurant which would be a bit quieter. Very considerate. We took the live music side. We had a lovely waitress who was very attentive and again the food was delicious, we ordered a wide range between us all from the menu, chicken, stroganoff, risotto and seafood pasta to name a few, all dishes were enjoyed. The music was great and some of us danced and we all thoroughly enjoyed the night. I recommend this place highly for all age groups, couples or large groups. Be aware that the music is quite loud so if you do want to chat you might want to sit on the quieter side of the restaurant. Hope this helps anyone wondering wether to go there.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have eaten at Al Forno several times and it is always great! The food is delicious and there is always something new to try and the staff are so welcoming it's like a second home! Try the pizza, pasta, gnocchi - it's all good!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Been in London for more than 5 years and I was always trying new cuisines and restaurants cause I could not find the one that satisfied me the most. Until I went to Al Forno where the quality of the service, of the food and of the environment surprised me!
The dishes on the menu were supreme, special and that could be found in Italy only.
I recommend the restaurant to all food lovers.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Last night 5 friends and i decided to have an italian meal, and there's no place better than al Forno in Kingston for that!
The waiters made us feel like home as soon as we arrived!
We were not sure at all about what to eat, so the owner, called Fabio, made us a nice selection of mix starters like bruschetta, calamari and italian cheese and salami followed by extra large pizzas which were huge! At the end of the meal we had icecreams that were absolutely delicious!
I will def go back there to spend another amazing night with my friends served by Roberto and Peppe, that seem to be friends more than waiters! 5stars!

1  Thank italianfoodaddicted