“Best run ever.”

Roz ana
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Roz ana specialises in regional Indian cuisine. Prepared by world-class chefs from all over India and some of the best West End restaurants. Only the highest quality ingredients and spices are used to create dishes (many are gluten free) the way they are made across the many regions of India; but lighter and hence, healthier. Delicious food; complimented by hand picked wines, cocktails, cool music, friendly service, all in a smart comfortable setting. This makes the Roz ana experience. Located at the bottom of Kingston Hill, near Kingston Hospital, Richmond Park, and Norbiton Railway Station; 0.5 miles from the town centre; just 10 minutes drive from Teddington, Richmond, Surbiton, Wimbledon and Putney.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Me and my fiancee decided to go to Rozana last Sunday for a dinner. I know the place and the food which is incredibly good because I try to be there once a week but I never seen that much people in Rozana on Sunday evening. Restaurant was FULL and the best thing was that there was ONLY one waiter. Another one call sick as far as I know. You can believe me or not but the service was great. I was observed the guy all the time and he was practically running from one table to another and all of the people were happy. RIGHT PERSON IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Oni B, Owner at Roz ana, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Great to hear that Michal and Jakub did such a good job that evening! Sometimes we get unexpectedly busy and its difficult to get staff at such short notice when this happens. Luckily it seem they coped well. Please come again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Title of review says it all. Friendly staff who were knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu and happy to take the time to make recommendations. The food was fresh and beautifully presented and all dishes were a success. The Laphroaig Tikka Masala was particularly delicious. Subtle and classy interior and an impressive drinks list. We will all definitely return - in fact we can't wait!

Oni B, Owner at Roz ana, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. People that really enjoy their food will always enjoy Roz ana and it is great to see you had a great time. Come again soon and please spread the word.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I booked this restaurant for a late Sunday lunch for seven people after reading the reviews here and following a very hectic weekend. Two of our party were much later than expected but the staff were very understanding and relaxed. We ordered a variety of starters, all of which were excellent as were the main course dishes. We had no room for dessert so cannot comment on these but our whole experience at this restaurant was great and we shall certainly be visiting again in the near future.

Oni B, Owner at Roz ana, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy themselves at Roz ana. We like to ensure that every dining experience with us is relaxed and memorable. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

i was looking for a venue which would offer something a little different for my daughter to celebrate her 21st birthday. i came across the cocktail class which Roz ana offered and contacted Igor Hortez whom i assume is the manager. he was prompt, polite, proffessional and incredibly helpful. he helped take the stress out of organising a surprise and was flexible and very customer orientated. nothing was too much trouble. i didn't attend the evening, but my daughter and around 15 friends did. the feedback was that it was an awsome evening...........many cocktails consumed i think! cant thank the staff enough for making it a special night to remember.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Word of mouth had encouraged four of us to try this local fine dining Indian restaurant, and two for one cocktails sealed the deal. We were seated upstairs as the downstairs were holding large Christmas parties, and the ambiance seemed to be much nicer. The cocktails were a tad disappointing, one friend and I struggled to taste any alcohol at all but the other two friends had no complaints. We shared one chef's sampler meat and one fish platter to start with which melted in the mouth. I can't remember what I had for main but it was very tasty although it was the dessert that I would go back for. Warmed chocolate samosa with flaked almonds with a jug of Malibu to pour over ... divine! I enjoyed it so much I asked for a takeaway of it to take home for my other half who wants to come with us next time!