“Amazing!!!”
Review of Poor Boys

Poor Boys
Order Online
Description: New Orleans style street food, serving the Po' Boy and Deep south Louisiana classics. Great Oysters, Shrimp and Lobster too!
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

My Hubster and two girls went for dinner last weekend. All I can say is Amazing!!! All the food was absolutely delicious and the waiting staff perfection. (Cocktails and beer fab too, I recommend getting the bus ) We will be back for my daughters birthday and many times more. A special thanks to Liv our waitress who my littlest adored and is still talking about!

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Really enjoyed the different menu , I recommend the Dirty Boy lol
The owner served us , very witty and great fun.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Went there for a relaxed meal. Food was amazing. Had 2 PoBoys, one beef and one pork and they were really good! My sons Mac&Cheeeeese was super cheesy! Nice cocktails too, but the best thing was the very friendly service and chilled atmosphere. My son was invited behind the bar to “pay” for his ice cream by “cleaning” as a bar back! He loved it and as reward he even got some cotton candy!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Found this place hidden away, food was different from the normal American choices and was excellent.
Staff were lovely and super friendly.
Only drawback was toilets were up a windy staircase which was a little difficult with a small child. But we managed and would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

I have been here a few times now and love it. The food is always amazing and the cocktails on offer are great. The owners and staff are extremely accomodating (offering my friends Halal for example next time they visit) and the staff are really friendly. Can't reccomend this place enough.

Date of visit: March 2019