“Not as good as they were.”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Kingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Not as good as they were.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

THis was my first trip to GBK Kingston, but I've been to other GBK's.

Things seemed to get smaller as you get older they say. This certainly seems to be the case with with GBK burgers nowadays. I'm sure the old GBK served Mahoosive juicy behemoths which were left half uneaten on the plate, not because there weren't good, far from it, they were just too filling.

Sadly left feeling hungry this time despite taking on the onion rings and winning.

Still OK, and better than other chains, but could be so much better.

Visited January 2013

Chessington, United Kingdom
“Great Burger but music too loud”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Called into GBK on Friday night at 6.00pm, it was quiet but soon got busy. Service was quick and the food very good. The Onion Rings and the Large Fries were especially good. My only real complaint would be the loud music which left me with a headache by the time we left.

• Visited February 2013
London
“Great burgers”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have been going to GBK since it first started, loved it then and love it now, but burgers have got smaller and they put less dressing/sauce on the burger so you have to pay for side order of dip etc. Garlic mayo burger used to be very tasty as plenty of mayo inside, now there's not as much you have to pay for the same taste experience.

• Visited December 2012
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

It had been along time since we have visited GBK and overall it was an all round disappointment. Our food has delivered in two stages and for the price we paid we felt that the quality if the offering was of a very poor standard. The overall dining experience failed to wow us and I can honestly say that I will not be making a return trip.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Amanda1709
Broomfield, Colorado
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I got the three mini slider burgers and fries, plenty for one enough for two to enjoy. Loved these burgers.

Visited September 2012