“All journeys lead to the one”
Review of Beanberry Coffee

Beanberry Coffee
Description: Speciality coffee roasters and baristas. We source and roast the highest quality organic coffees as well as delicious microlots that we bring from the caring coffee growers. All coffees are available as freshly roasted beans and delicious drinks that are prepared with utmost attention to detail.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

A coffee is not authentic unless it can trace it's progeny back to Ethiopia. From Queens to the Himalaya Ontop Coffee experience Beanberry offers Guatamala with the best of them, hopefully Coffeebay are aware. It is worth an experimental blend of filters and americano blends, served without spice and with or without milk. Well seasoned visitors to Natterjacks for clothing would be well advised to drop in early & chill.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

I come here at least 2x a week. Good service.
Great JavaScript latte. Perfect temperature.
Recommended!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank orchid789
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Being baristas ourselves, my boyfriend and I always seem a bit underwhelmed when we go to new cafes that look the part for amazing coffee. We find that most places just don’t know how to make coffee. However, from our first visit to Beanberry there has been such a consistent delivery of some of the best coffee my partner and myself have drunk. The staff are very modest, slick and fast as well as being very friendly. If you like coffee and you don’t want to be disappointed.. this is the place for you. So good I sometimes have to go more than once in a day.

P.S the chocolate and peanut butter brownies are like heaven

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I heard good things about the coffee here, and it should be for 4.80... I can see why the price is a little higher than your average because it's 3-4 servings in a jug.

However is you're like 99% of the entrepreneur population, and come to coffee shops between meetings, to get out of the house, to get some work done... You want to enjoy you coffee and not have to neck 3-4 cups in 10 minutes because the design of the jug it's in - is much like a vase thus has a gaping opening encouraging the coffee to get cold quickly and you sipping on bitter, cold coffee because who has a fiver to thrown away.

Looks good though... If I'm going to be auditioning for Breaking Bad the Musical - I know where to steal my props from. But, yet, another coffee shop which is here for the instagram snaps and not for the enjoyment of coffee... Beanberry firming finds it's place amongst restaurants that serve you breakfast still in the frying pan and a burger on chopping board. Thanks for making it look like I have to take a photo of it and from that moment onwards be continually disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I love the coffee in Beanberry and often buy a bag of beans for home. They get most things spot on, friendly staff, good variety of coffees, well equipped coffee bar offering espresso and drip coffee options,interesting food selection, nice decor etc. The customer toilet though heavily used is always clean and fresh.

However what let’s this coffee shop down are the excessively wobbly tables and very poor quality flimsy stools. I like solid tables and seating. I realise the industrial style flooring is uneven but then you get tables that can cope and don’t require you to hold your coffee firmly and stuff tissues under the table base and stools that are not designed for a kids bedroom. The small plastic stools let the entire place down and should be chucked immediately as they not only don’t go with anything else but are crap. I recently suggested meeting a friend there and he said ‘Is that the place with the wobbly tables and seriously uncomfortable stools?’. The tall metal stools are fine - get some matching small ones and all will be well.

I’m still giving 5 stars because if the furniture problems can be sorted out I’m sure popularity will be substantially increased.

Date of visit: May 2019