All reviews double tree warm cookies corner room seven kings walk in shower bentall centre excellent hotel modern hotel train station great shopping few minutes walk coffee machine a stones throw car park town centre buffet breakfast reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for two nights and I would highly recommend it. We experienced some difficulty booking in but the manager came to our rescue and because of his help we had the most amazing stay. We visited Kew, Hampton Court and Windsor castle. Thank you to all staff at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Having been a long time Hilton Honors member stayed at Doubletree in most major US cities, I can truthfully say that this one is most impressive in location, room design (simple yet elegant with great lighting) food (breakfast and dinner), and service. The staff was amazing. My compliments to the front desk crew, both chefs, servers Igor, Matteu, Michael for making it such a great stay. I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on business this week and was pretty impressed. The hotel is an amazing location right by town close to the river. The service from the front desk staff was really good, and the rooms are nice. Breakfast was also good as buffet breakfast go. My one slight issue is that the rooms on the railway side get quite a bit of noise from the train line. Although this doesn’t run all night, it starts pretty early in the morning and the double glazing doesn’t seem to block it out. If you can ask for a room away from the railway.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Fantastic location to town center, Very helpful staff, hotel was extremely clean, breakfast was well presented. I would stay again, when the price per night dips, as it’s so popular that doesn’t happen often!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay. Lovely coffee in the room very comfortable and reasonably elegant. Close to the village, shopping and a quarter mile walk to the bus stop that gives access to London and more. Friendly and very nice

Trip type: Traveled solo