“Delicious Lunch”
Review of The Willow

The Willow
Order Online
Description: 100% gluten free Coeliac UK certificated. Deliciously nutritious food, carefully sourced and crafted so you don't have to think about it. We are leading the way on embracing dietary restrictions and choices from Paleo to Vegan, to Low FODMAP. And never, ever compromising on taste.
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I enjoyed a delicious, fresh lunch at the Willow. The staff were knowledgeable and recommended good non -alcoholic drinks - it was great to have a choice of kombucha and interesting ginger beers as opposed to the usual lemonade or diet coke options.

My lamb chops were served with flavoursome mini roasties and a crunchy salad. My friend had black battered mackrel - both dishesvwere delicious and clearly cooked by someone who knew what they were doing.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Well ........be careful when you dine here because unless you have special dietary requirements or a restrictive diet then the menu is very limited. We went as a family of quite health conscious adults and children . we found our food to be very bland the sweet potato chips was not crispy, salmon is served barely cooked, everything that would normally be nice was just wired .The menu for the kids is not very child friendly ,the waitress or waiter should pre-warn “normal “family’s (I say that loosely)that the pizza is nothing like a “normal” pizza so if there expecting that they will be extremely disappointed. The thought of the restaurant is nice , healthier ingredients catering for people that can’t or don’t want to eat certain foods. The restaurant was very nicely decorated the toilets were immaculate, staff were friendly. But the food did not live up to expectations , expensive and tasteless.I think the staff need to advise the customers better as the food is not the norm so if your trying it out for the first time, with the right advice you might be able to have a Better experience.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank 880missyr
Reviewed March 9, 2019

A big thank you to Janice, chef Sergio and The Willow team along with Charlotte from Norbiton's Wined Up Here for a really fun and interesting wine tasting evening. Eight quality organic wines from across the world with imaginative and delicious food pairings made for a wonderfully sociable evening in your smart and cosy restaurant. Loved the insight into how the wines were made and the back story of the various producers.

Looking forward to the next one!

Carolyn and Mike

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my sister. It was my second visit. The staff and manager were again super friendly and helpful. This time I had the lamb rump and it was amazing, delicious and perfectly cooked.
Also had a lemon and blueberry cheesecake. Soooo tasty and light.
Had a lovely evening. Will be back again.
Thank you !

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Found these wonderful foodies at a vegan and yoga festival in January.. promised I'd bring the famalamb back for my birthday dinner and Wow . Did not disappoint... we will be back.. we had between us.. the lamb chops .. monk fish... Brill and rib eye. And one each of the fabulous cheesecakes. A very different foodie experience welcomed xx

Date of visit: February 2019
Pedros M, Manager at The Willow, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Happy birthday! We were so grateful to you for bringing your 'famalamb' to The Willow for such an occasion!