“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We visited this Pizza express late Saturday evening, it was empty appart from two couples so service should have been good. We ordered our food only to get a Classic antipasto platter rather than a vege, our teas had no tea bags, the pizza salad was wilted and old and the pizza base was virtually raw in places where there was so much sauce on. I lOve pizza express but I was Completely unsatisfied and won't be going to that branch again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Visited on a Friday night - not very busy so should have guessed that something was not right. - Food was OK, salads not very good value for money - had 3 small bits of chicken and about 4 bits of pancetta, found a chip in my glass, did get an apology. Then found a chip on my dessert saucer, when this one was pointed out to the waitress, it was met with silence, I did point out that it was a large sharp chip and if a child had found it they may well have injured themself - again nothing. Very poor customer service - will I go again - MOST DEFINATELY NOT.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I first visited this Pizza Restaurant more than 25 years ago. The old building has great character and it is surprisingly spacious inside. We came back to eat here this week, quite late in the evening, after watching a show at the local theatre. There was still a good atmosphere in the restaurant. We were greeted immediately, asked where we would like to seat, then served drinks, followed by our pizzas, promptly and by friendly staff. So, what more can you ask for?

I really like this Pizza Express restaurant and I was very pleased that it exceeded my expectations. Pizza, doughballs and a drink at a reasonable price, served with a smile.

I would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just what you expect. Although a little smaller than some others in the area. Staff nice and a good atmosphere. Very clean.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Pizza express suffer from a problem of including random olives on dishes that don't specify with olives on the menu. This means we need to remember to ask for without olives regardless of what we order, but this time we forgot. This meant pizza had to be returned which the staff did, but didn't seem to happy about. If Pizza Express would amend their policy of accuratly lusting ingrediants we may east there more often

1  Thank Himolton