“Another great birthday meal at Terra Mia”
Review of Terra Mia

Terra Mia
Order Online
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located between Kingston and Norbiton, Terra Mia has been serving authentic Italian food for over 25 years. Our aim is to ensure that you enjoy your visit, by offering you a wide selection of typically Italian dishes, freshly prepared to a high standard and served with a friendly smile in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere. Children are always welcome and we will provide high chairs and child size portions. We are only too happy to cater for parties or special occasions and any requirements can be discussed with me, Lino. I hope we can welcome you at Terra Mia, Lino Lino Longobardi (Owner)
Reviewed April 14, 2019

We have been going to Terra Mia about six times a year since the children were little. One is now 25 and the other 18. Over all that time it has been so reliably good. And I am always left looking forward to our next trip, which is luckily in a fortnight when family are coming down for the marathon. The host Lino and his wife are first rate. You get the feeling that most of their clientele are regulars and it’s easy to see why.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

What can I say that hasn't been said before.... Great food, relaxed atmosphere and and a welcome you'd NEVER receive from the larger chain restaurants. Excellently family-run place to eat!!! Well recommended.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

I've been going for years - I love the fact that the food and decor are authentically Italian, which beats bland British chains any day... Visiting with two small children for the first time last week the welcome was as warm as ever, especially for the youngest. A real (yet affordable) treat.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

I love Terra Mia! I’ve been having food there for the past 5 years and every time we visit the food is tasty and the hosting is superb and personable. Truly a little taste of genuine Italian cuisine! Always happy to recommend for a date, a special occasion or just going out with friends and family! Thank you Terra Mia ❤️

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

This is the best pizza I have had since I was in Italy about 20 years ago. Highly recommend, try the Amalfi Pizza.

Date of visit: December 2018