My annual trip to Grayshott is over for another year, I can't wait for the next visit. I took my daughter and after our two nights and three days a la carte (no treatments beyond the terrific classic massages) we emerged rested, glowing and content. Yes some of the decor is looking a bit tired, but the essential elements are still in great shape. The wonderful Helga in the ladies spa, the friendly and attentive staff, delicious food, great facilities. I saw some bad reviews and wonder if I have been to the same place? Managing not to feel lost on the Common was one of my high points. For my daughter a session with a swim coach to gear up for triathlon. A note of caution if taking a daughter, she will also want it to be an annual trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination health spas in the UK, offering an award-winning 7 day health regime to address weight loss and health issues, spa breaks and stays to de-stress and revitalise, and recovery programmes to rest and recuperate. Grayshott is renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Grayshott Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Health Spa Surrey