We had secured a two night break at Grayshott, which we'd visited before, in a charity auction. It is a place where you can relax and chill out completely or be terribly energetic and take every class, walk and other activity on offer. There is lots included in the price and although it may not look cheap do remember that all meals are included, plus free tea and coffee whenever you like, plus many activities. Treatments are extra but extremely good - very professional. It was once a true health spa and still retains all those aspects, but now has many pampering beauty treatments on offer as well. There grounds are extensive and back onto National Trust land which is perfect for long, or not so long, walks. The hotel features are probaly around 4* category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination spas in the UK. Unlike a hotel spa, visits to Grayshott are aimed at improving health and well-being, with therapeutic treatments, healthy spa cuisine and a full programme of fitness and relaxation classes. Renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine, Grayshott is the perfect place to visit for a stay or a day, to de-stress, cleanse, address a particular health problem, recuperate, get fit or simply relax. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, LateRooms and Hotel.de so you can book your Grayshott Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Health Spa Surrey