“Outstanding In Every Way”
Review of The Bull Inn

The Bull Inn
Ranked #44 of 134 Restaurants in Farnham
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a traditional 16th century English pub serving traditional pub fare plus we offer a good choice of fresh fish specialities and daily meat specials. Our menus are online for you to view and they are updated on a regular basis.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife, our daughter and myself ate here just recently. This was - very possibly - the very finest pub meal (and we have had some good ones!), we have ever had.

The service, from a most obliging young couple, was superb and the food was scrumptious! My daughter had the cod and chips, I had a cheese omelette (I was even asked which cheese I wanted in my omelette, that has never happened before anywhere else), my wife had the ploughmans with honey roast ham. Any complaints? Only one: one could never have consumed the huge quantity of food served to us!

The toilets were also exceptionally clean.

This place can be very highly recommended.

2  Thank Robin B

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Second time here as a Christmas Thank you to friends
Food good
but as usual with British Pubs Coffee was poor and expensive
Would go again

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a very nice pub with really good food and friendly staff, especially nice and cosy in the evenings. Would recommend

2  Thank Nfarnham
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went to the bull 30th October,the four of us were booked for 1 o'clock.We all arrived early and had a drink outside entering the restaurant at the the time booked.We all made the mistake of ordering for the A la Carte menu.Only one girl was serving the tables and the bar,occasionaslly we saw the Owner.We waited half an hour for the order to be taken,and then the meal took another 2 hours ,we could not fault the food butnit was apparent that the other diners were eating off the very cheap Daily Menu and that the kitchen could or would not cater for a full 3 course meal.I complained about the service to both owners,the Man couldn't care less and was bordering on the obnoxious,at least the Lady owner apologised and gave complimentary coffee.
Although we live locally,I will not return,even being retired,I don't intend spending 21/2 hours just waiting for service

1  Thank lavender2417
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went with family last Sunday. Enjoyed the 'full roast'. Portions were huge (no doubt assuming we had walked 10 plus miles in the lovely local countryside!)
Staff were extremely helpful
Unfortunately could not manage the pudding - should have skipped breakfast
Highly recommend. What a treat to find a pub that delivers what we all hope a Sunday lunch will be

2  Thank John T