I stay quite regularly for work mainly because of the location but also as it represents good value.
The rooms are large with nice bathrooms with free tea/coffee and toiletries. Also, Parking and WiFi are free (Hooray!). Aside from large rooms, I always find them clean and tidy however, if you get put upstairs, the creaking floors are a little off putting.
Food-wise, it's not bad by any stretch, however it is a little pricey and not very adventurous so if truth be told either add some more options or drop the prices.
Breakfast however is normally included in the room rate and this is always nice and fresh.
Staff are always pleasant too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you stay at the hotel, or just call in for a meal, we can assure you of a varied menu of freshly prepared home-made food, conplemented with a selection of award-winning Fuller's ales or a glass of fine wine.There are 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have Sky Sports, satillite TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, free parking and free Wifi.Weddings, functions, meetings. conferences and private receptions all catered for.Situated close to Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot and Guildford a warm welcome awaits for both the business and leisure traveller.we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Princess Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royal Hotel Farnham
- The Princess Royal Farnham, Surrey