It's the second time that my colleague and I have stayed here and it was even nicer than we remembered. It was first recommended by someone who works for us and who's a local guy.
Looking at a lot of the pictures of this place on tripadvisor, it looks very classy or even too classy. In reality, this is a very nice no-nonsense place, with a friendly staff, nice rooms and good food. You can have dinner a-la-carte or ordering it at the bar and pick your own table. We absolutely prefer the latter.
Next time we have to be here, we absolutely go back here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you stay at the hotel, or just call in for a meal, we can assure you of a varied menu of freshly prepared home-made food, conplemented with a selection of award-winning Fuller's ales or a glass of fine wine.There are 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have Sky Sports, satillite TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, free parking and free Wifi.Weddings, functions, meetings. conferences and private receptions all catered for.Situated close to Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot and Guildford a warm welcome awaits for both the business and leisure traveller.we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Princess Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royal Hotel Farnham
- The Princess Royal Farnham, Surrey