“Good food, service and value for money”
Review of The Mulberry

The Mulberry
Ranked #17 of 131 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Mulberry Farnham caters for a variety of customers, with cosy fireplaces and sofas for intimate gatherings, 17 delicious homemade gourmet burgers, a large area for parties and great buffet food, somewhere to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day in the office and a place where you can let loose and dance to live music and phenomenal DJ's.The Mulberry boasts the largest beer garden in central Farnham split into 3 levels. The upper area is laid to grass and can seat 200, often used for BBQs and charity events, and includes a childrens play area. The lower area can seat up to 100 and we have a completely covered area immediately adjacent to the pub with a large screen television.The Mulberry offers 17 fantastic Gourmet burgers as well as ribs, buckets of spicy chicken wings and calamari, salads, baguettes and our legendary Bad Boy plank, all in all embracing everything that is American! We also have a lunch time menu, Monday to Friday, for those who prefer something lighter and a children's menu with some very unique desserts including the Flower Pot, Mars Attacks and Seven Sins.The Mulberry prides itself in only using the best quality products in all our food. Our meat comes from Morgans of Farnham and the mincemeat used in the burgers has been ground to our chefs own recipe. Our vegetables are sourced from G. Hone and our speciality products and cheeses are from La Espanola. All our baps and bread is baked fresh for us and supplied by Loaf of Farnham. If you are thinking of holding a party The Mulberry offers a multitude of platters, bowl food, nibbles or canapes. We also cater for BBQ's for parties or for smaller gatherings. If there is anything specific that is required The Mulberry kitchen team are always available to discuss and provide the perfect culinary solution.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Came in tonight with my daughters for the first time. Bar staff were friendly and we didn't wait long to be served. Ordered 3 burgers which, when they arrived, were huge! Food arrived quite quickly, fries were good and desserts were excellent. The deep fried Mars Bar went down well. Definitely good value for money and we'll come back again.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We have eaten at the Mulberry and the food and service were fantastic, so much so that we got them to cater for my wife's 50th birthday party. It was a posh frocks and black tie, Bond theme event so you would think burgers would be all wrong but they were so right! The food was all cooked by Will, Izzie and Jonathan (the owner) under a gazebo with fresh ingredients for over 70 guests and it was literally out of this world! Each burger was cooked and presented to perfection and we lost count of the "best burger ever" comments. It was amazing value, really different and Jonathan and his team were a delight. The restaurant has the same great food and atmosphere. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I go to The Mulberry on a weekly basis as it's next to the train station so it's a very convenient place to meet up.
We've been going to The Mulberry for a few months now and working our way through their menu...to be honest, I'm not really a burger fan...always thought of the fast food chains and thought 'yuck' but these are really tasty. I've had all the chicken burgers and the vegetarian one too and my boyfriend has had most, if not all, of the beef burgers and loves the lamb one. The food portions are very generous so you'll never go away feeling hungry!
The atmosphere of the pub is great - good places to sit as a group and also a nice cosy back room, it's also got good outdoor space. The pub has got a good vibe to it...sometimes I feel a bit on the old side to be there but we have such a great time. I've just had my 40th birthday party there and it was such a great night and they did a great barbeque menu....so, not only a great restaurant but a fab party venue too :)

1  Thank Claire74red
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Possible one of the finest burgers (and choice of burgers) outside London. This is sure to become a weekly pilgrimage!

Thanks
Paul

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Im not sure if I was just unlucky with my meal at the mulberry. I had the 'hot momma', I think, and it was definitely hot! the sauce was nice and there were plenty of jalapenos but my burger was way overdone, maybe this was just a blip as most reviews say how good they are.

the sweet potato fries are the same as all the other ones that I have ever had so maybe they are bought in? I could be wrong.

my beer was good and the pub itself as well as the staff are lovely. just a shame about the burger.

Quelch, Owner at The Mulberry, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback but of course sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your burger. All our burgers are cooked to medium as the menu states so I am at a loss as to why yours was cooked to well done. I can assure you my head chef lets out a loud scream when ever he is requested to cook to "well done" or charred as he calls it! I can only apologise that you did not leave feeling 100% about our burgers, as you rightly point out, most people love them. Please do try us again and give us another opportunity to prove you wrong! Do ask for myself Jonathan or Charlie and we will ensure you have the best dining experience and the best burger! Thank you for your feedback.